“Population Control is Good for the Human Race”
China is a “Boys Club.” Not will be – is.
According the article
- In 2005, China had 32 million more males under the age of 20 than females.
- In 2005, 1.1 million more boys were born than girls.
- In the age group 1 to 4, boys outnumber girls 124 to 100.
Why did this happen?
- Selective abortion. Chinese culture prefers males over females. When considered against the One-child policy and inheritance laws that may not be entirely enforced, male children prevail against female.
What does this mean?
- Men will have a difficult time finding a partner
- Women will have a lot of guys to choose from
- Men may go abroad to find a wife, traveling to Southeast Asia, as described in the Salon article from 09/21/2006